Josh Burdick, executive producer of the show Bellingham Tonight, recently interviewed PR Consulting’s founder, Patti Rowlson, for a Bellingham Now segment about PR and communications during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Bellingham Now segments, which the show has rolled out during the pandemic, explore issues affecting the Whatcom County community. The focus for the moment is on how the novel coronavirus affects Whatcom County and how businesses and individuals in the community are responding.
During her interview with Josh, Patti shared info about these topics and more:
- How companies have been responding to the pandemic — in ways that show preparation and ways that don’t.
- What specific PR and communications strategies companies should focus on during the next few weeks.
- What have been the needs of Whatcom County businesses so far.
- How PR Consulting can help local businesses via consulting services.
- Why being proactive in public relations, marketing and communications is so critical.
To watch this interview, check it out on Bellingham Tonight’s Facebook page. You might also be interested in Patti’s recent conversations with Leo Cohen of the Building Bellingham podcast and the local business advisors at the Western Washington University Small Business Development Center.